Click the images below to scroll through some photographs of the site
The Venue at Gayton is location near Stafford, not far from the A51 but a quiet oasis in the middle of the beautiful Staffordshire countryside.
The three lakes and far reaching views will take your guests' breath away and our blank canvas means that you can have the day you really dreamed about.
Our packages include the land hire fee plus boring but important bits like luxury toilets, power and distribution. You also get on-the-day coordination and support from both an event coordinator and operations manager so that you can just relax and take part in the party. We will make sure that the drinks are ready, the food comes out on time, the music starts when it should and also that any technical issues that may occur are dealt with immediately so your wedding or event is remembered for all of the right reasons.
We do ask that you use one of preferred suppliers for the structure and the caterers but we have a variety to choose from and they are all superb and very flexible so you can still have exactly what you want. Other suppliers are completely up to you although we can recommend some superb companies if you need some suggestions.
See below for our packages but please do book a short Zoom call with us here for more information.
● Hire of the land for four days : Thursday to Sunday - This allows set up and decoration of your chosen structure, your event day itself and a day to clear it all away
● Luxury mobile toilets - These are so nice you would not believe you were even in a field
● Generator power and distribution
● Onsite coordination from both event planner and operations manager
● Trained security on the day of the event - Making sure that your guests are safe
● Onsite presence from set up to take down - We will ensure that there is someone in the field 24 hours a day from the start of set-up to increase the security and deter ne’er-do-wells!
● 2 x planning sessions via Zoom
● Cash bar provided by The Events Executive
Our Signature package contains all that you would find in the Classic package with a few changes and a lot of additions.
● Three planning meetings either face to face or via Zoom
● No corkage - With this package you also have the option to bring your own drinks without incurring any corkage charges
● Budget and planning spreadsheets for you to use and keep
● Full liaison between the venue and your chosen suppliers
● Assistance with any last minute set-up or prep the day before the event
● Personalised entrance signage - Yours to keep after the event
● 5 x other wooden signage for the event
● Lighting around the site
● Additional coordinator on the day - this person can also assist at another location on the day if required
Our Timeless package leaves you with even less to worry about as we can take care of the details that may be causing you stress.
As well as everything in the Signature package, you will get:
● Refrigerated trailer - Making sure that all of our drinks are perfectly chilled throughout the day. We will also provide all of the glassware and waste disposal
● 15 signs for use around the site
● Additional festoon lighting around the perimeter of the event area
● Two additional coordinators to assist on the day who can assist both on site and at other locations as you need them
● SIA trained and certified security staff from day one of set up until it is all packed away again
● Outdoor Cinema package to put on a film to entertain guests or share a beautiful home video
● Atmospheric lighting package to continue to enjoy the beautiful scenery after sun down
● Master of Ceremonies/Toastmaster
● Personalised planning book
● Picnic for up to 10 people the following day
● Garden cinema evening for your anniversary at a location of your choosing
If you are flexible on what day you get married, we can offer a 10% discount for a Sunday to Wednesday hire